I made it!!!

Can you believe it?  I have made it to the 2nd Challenge round of the McCall's Quilt Design Star  Contest!!! Woot! Woot!

I do not show excitement most times, but I sure can type it!  LOL   I already have something put to paper but will I use it?  That is the number one question right now.

Thank you everyone who voted for me, but I'm going to need a lot more help the next round as the cut is going to be a big one I think.  I have no idea where I was in the standing so that makes if even scarier!!

So keep an eye on Aug 17th for the next round of voting!  It should be very nteresting with the challenge we have been given.  Read about it all here....McCall's Quilt Design Star 2011

I still cannot believe I'm in!!!



Enjoy!!
Choux
(who is now off to design again!!)

Comments

  1. The info was in my email from the magazine. First thing I did wqasw look for you!!! Then I did a big YEAH right out loud.
    The dog thinks I haave lost it.
    Congrats!! Super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post!

Popular posts from this blog

Not Much Sewing

So, What's the Story behind this quilt?

Feeling Like Something New? Yes, Please!!