First time Bloggin....is that really okay?

Wow! So this is "blogger land"? Never thought I would do something like this, but low and behold here I am. What a great way for family and friends to "watch" what I am doing in the "Down Under Sweat Shop" ... my sewing room. At least for now that is what I will use this blog for.

Sewing/quilting is my hobby. Hmmm, not strong enough.


My passion. No, that's not right either.

BINGO! That's it!! It's my addiction!

An addiction I don't want to be cured of! Being at the sewing machine or just in my sewing room is like being in a whole other world where there is no hate, illness, diseases, fighting or wars to worry/think about. In there I solve all the worlds problems with a stitch here and a pattern cut out there; in my little world (my sewing room) life is perfect! If you don't have something you are that passionate about ... then you have no idea what I am talking about. But with this blog maybe I can show you how strong my addiction (passion) is.

Between working part-time and having playtime with the Grands, I'm not sure how often I will "blog" but I'm shooting for at least once a week. You have no idea what I can turn out in a good week of sewing/quilting. Oh, wait...there are a few out there that do know that LOL

Until next time ... Keep your needles sharp and your thread strong!

Choux


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Much Sewing

So, What's the Story behind this quilt?

It's Past Two Weeks!!!