6 months.... REALLY??

You are kidding .... right??    Nope.... 6 months to the day has passed since my last post.  Unbelievable!!
By now I guess you have figured out that I am not a "true blogger".  
But that is okay, right? At least to me it is... no place for stress here as this is not work!!

So, just so you can get up to date with what I have been working on ...this will be a "picture blog".
Most all this was done November, as I was pretty sick remember for 6 weeks, (last blog post)  and had absolutely no ambition to even walk into my playroom. 

 We will see how long before I post again.
 Enjoy!!

Christmas gifts - Dammit Dolls  for quilty friends 2014

embroidered towels for great-nieces/nephews for Christmas
Knitting carrying case made for Daughter for Christmas
Knitting carrying case for Daughter

family friends Christmas Gifts
mini-Ipad carrier for Grand Daughter Madison
for Birthday Jan 2015
made two for the Grandsons for Christmas 2014
 these were put together at Camp in Sept/14
 and quilted in Nov/Dec
 
Christmas gift exchange at work with practice FMQ
Monopoly quilt for Hubby - Christmas 2014
Started the week of Christmas -
 finished quilting two days before Christmas!
Minion hats for the Grands for Christmas 2014

 
Mystery designed "Big or Small" finally all quilted
 
back of quilt - FMQ practice is coming along!

Have a wonderful day!  (and I hope it involves a little bit of sewing/quilting!!)
 
Quilty hugs,
Choux

Comments

  1. I have Blogs on my Blog roll that haven't posted in 4 years. You're still active in so many things. I'm happy to see all your fun projects. Glad you took time to BLOG. I have Blogged less since starting my new Business. Life Happens. Hope you stay healthy so you can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley....thanks for sharing what you have been working on...great projects!! There are just so many online ways to connect and blogging and reading blogs is something I have been neglecting. I always enjoy seeing your projects. hugs to you........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post!

Popular posts from this blog

Not Much Sewing

So, What's the Story behind this quilt?

Feeling Like Something New? Yes, Please!!